Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sweet Temptations and Vanilla Sauce

This is what Essen 2 is all about, folks. Some days I'm not sure Essen 2 is even meant to be a meal. Technical difficulties prevent me uploading pictures at the moment, but allow me to describe today's lunch.

I had to use babelfish to translate the name of today's meal because I wasn't really sure what to call it. "Süße versuchungen," or sweet temptations look a lot like the small McGriddles pancakes. They have the approximate shape and size of a hockey puck, a dense texture, and raisins baked in throughout. The vanilla sauce was thick and warm, like a custard.

Strangeness: 3/5
Deliciousness: 4/5

Dear readers, I hope you don't mind if I supplement my lunch with a green salad, because I am beginning to feel the adult onset diabetes kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment