Friday 24 July 2009

Roasted Potato Cakes and Dip with Salad

Today's lunch was fried to perfection. These hashbrown-like potato patties are different from the hashbrowns and applesauce that was served earlier -- those were more like McDonalds hashbrowns, which are delicious by the way. These, too, were super yummy. You may come to notice that the mensa serves dip and food to be dipped in a roughly 1 to 1 ratio. I was not a fan to today's sauce, which I don't know how to describe. The menu used words like 'potpourri,' so they don't seem to know, either. The salad was pretty standard with a mustard-y dressing. Overall, pretty great!

Strangeness: 3/5
Deliciousness: 4/5

Have a great weekend folks! I hope you'll come back and visit me next week.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your interesting blogs. Keep up to great work. And you have more than three readers....you just don't know it!

    ReplyDelete